Thursday, June 4, 2009

Storm.

Today was an odd day. I had the usual arguments with the madre...went to over to my fake aunts house and met some new people. It was dreary and chilly. Its probably going to storm. I didn't wear anything special...but, I got some pictures anyway.



A few pretty pics...you ready?







That picture of Cat Power just reminds me that I just got her biography, Cat Power: A good woman by Elizabeth Goodman, in the mail. I'm super excited.

I LOVE Cat Power by the way. Chan Marshall to be formal. Her music is always stunning and she's stunning and I would cry if I ever got to meet her.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Cat Power fan too. I've been on the look out for the book for a few weeks. I might have to order it.

    Where did you find this polaroid? I thought I'd seen just about every picture of her on the web. I'm such a fan girl....or semi stalker?

    ReplyDelete